Various things

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Arthur Davion, Feb 22, 2018.

Remove all ads!
  1. Arthur Davion

Arthur Davion Member

(1) What triggers the completion of the Season of the Witch Quest? NOT the Moathouse Respawn? Because when I talk to the witch after killing the drow, the quest remains unfinished. I've checked the dialog file, and there's nothing there about qs_completed.
    (2) What's the alignment=good path towards maximum engagement with the Scarlet Brotherhood? If you turn in Darlia after being given the dwarf mission, the whole thing seems to end. My version of the ambush also seemed bugged. I get attacked, poisoned, fade to black, then I see brotherhood assassins running away. Two brotherhood assassins remain. I attack them, and the encounter is over. Darlia's .dlg conversation seems to suggest if you defeat the ambush, and confront him, that you can proceed with the Wilfrick quest, but I can't find Darlia afterwards.
    (3) What triggers the 'catching the cousin' quest? I get the qs_mentioned from talking to Darlia/Wilfrick, but I never see the cousin. I've got a spot over 20.
    (4) I would request the shaking from the fireballs during the War of the Golden Skull be turned down. It gets so bad that movement becomes difficult. Also, there seems to be a pathfinding issue if you attack the tower group from the direction of the labor camp- no one can cross the bridge.

2. marc1967

marc1967 Established Member

Return to the Verbobonc message board. Get the next message from Captain Asaph and read it. The quest completes when you read the message.

It's in /data/scr/py00468notices.py if you are curious.

Sorry I can't help you with those. I've never been able to get thru all the Darlia/Scarlet Brotherhood quests. There seems to be a dialog path I am not following right.

Our Host!