List of Console Commands

Discussion in 'Tech Guides and Help Threads' started by Cujo, May 5, 2005.

Remove all ads!
  1. ravanious

ravanious Member

what about class how do you change a class lvl darly is a druid lvl one and cant hold metal that sucks how do i change her class from druid to fighter or wizerd

2. ravanious

ravanious Member

how do i get darly to change class theres cheats for race stats hp but not class she cant hold metal becuse of druid class i want her to change that help please

3. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

When she gains a level you can give her a level of fighter, but she will not be able to perform any Druid actions while wielding anything metal.

Also, a Druid can wield a scimitar and a wooden shield.

4. Pelador

Pelador Member

Does anybody know what the limits are for increasing PC stats? I remember reading a while ago somewhere that raising stats too high crashes the game. I would like to have a God character for shits and giggles but obviously need to know how far I can push it.

5. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

If you increase your Int so high that you have more skill points than you can spend, you can't finish level-up.

6. Pelador

Pelador Member

You would have to reload your last save and keep resetting your exp every time you were about to level. Kind of annoying. I put all my stats at 50. I know they can go higher and do intend to try 100 apart from intelligence at some point. I will keep going until I get a crash then report the precise number.

7. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

is there a list somewhere of NPC IDs for the create ##### command?

8. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

Is there a console command to change the party size - PC/NPC mix?

9. Allyx

Allyx Master Crafter Global Moderator Supporter

Not that I know of, but you can adjust it in TFE-X (the option to do so is in the options menu of the launcher in the top left corner somewhere) or in Temple+ (with the configuration program).

10. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

Ok, found it, thank you very much. :)

11. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Established Member Supporter

You should use the console only very, very carefully. Having even a single character wrong might seem to simply give no result, but might lead to later savegamecorruption. So if a consolecommand does not give the desired result always reload and don’t simply try again and play on.

12. WickedPrince

WickedPrince Member

Ok, thanks for that advice, so far it hasn't caused any issues. I've missed including all the periods a few times. I'll remember this for the future and make sure I create a save point before doing anything with the console. I'm trying to avoid the heck out of doing it in any case. I gave myself an extra elven cloak because I forgot that the ogre in the Moathouse has one - wanted to steal all the stuff that the giant and bear are walking all over but afraid of having my rogue spotted. And I gave Meleny some extra XPs so she could pump out a few items right away after I gave her Wondrous Items crafting. .

13. Sitra Achara

Sitra Achara Senior Member

FYI using the console to spawn items is safe in Temple+. Unlike vanilla ToEE, it checks that the item proto you're trying to spawn actually exists, so it won't spawn invalid ones. There's also a handy menu that will preview what you're going to spawn.

14. widardofodd

widardofodd Member

Where can I find a list of NPC numbers?

15. Gaear

Gaear Bastard Maestro Administrator

Temple of Elemental Evil/data/mes/description.mes.

Our Host!