New Add-on Pack: Bucket o' Spells 1.1

Discussion in 'General Modification' started by Shiningted, Apr 18, 2009.

Remove all ads!
  1. Endarire

Endarire Ronald Rynnwrathi

Gaear & Ted: Alleluia and thankee!

Ted: Talk with Sitra about adding your mod addons (Domain Spells, Bucket o' Spells, etc.) to Temple+ since T+ has a toggle for non-core thingies. It would also help to have these spells as buyable, scribable scrolls from Burne's assistant or/and someone in Nulb if used in non-core mode in T+.

Ted: Does your domain spell mod also include Rudy's Item Mod 0.7? I much like the items of Inner Perfection and Outer Perfection. I sorta like how caster level requirements for consumables (scrolls, potions, wands, etc.) are enforced.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. Shiningted

Shiningted I want my goat back Administrator

That's a yes. Sorry I didn't spell that out in the previous answer as clearly as I thought I had.

3. Endarire

Does your Bucket o' Spells include the properly-working vigor line of spells?

4. Shiningted

No, please actually read the Domain spell thread I keep directing you to and you'll find that Rudy got them working, I put them in the pack, there were problems due to timing differences in and out of combat, Sitra issued a fix (for memory), there were more problems, there was another fix and now I suspect they are fine. Before I do a proper add-on release I will certainly make sure they are bullet-proof (that's probably the main thing holding me up, I want to make sure they are working and have other priorities first).

5. Endarire

Ted: Thanks for the update. I got confused regarding what spells were in your Domain Spells Pack and the spells that worked.

6. Endarire

@Shiningted
    How to simultaneously use Bucket o' Spells and your Domain Spells mods simultaneously? I already have your domain spells installed and working.

7. Shiningted

@Endarire : The spell files for those new spells are all in the game except the ones in data/rules/spells which actually make them appear in your spell list (because they are non-core and were deemed not appropriate for just jamming into a core spell list). Just add the .txt files from the mod to rules/spells in your game and you should be fine, don't add any other files.

Our Host!