Temple plus

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Ertury, Sep 24, 2016.

Remove all ads!
  1. Ertury

Ertury Member

Hi everyone! :) First thing first good job guys with temple plus!You really are great.Can someone please explain me how to unlock prestige class in game?I can't find any info about them in game help.Thank :D

2. WinstonShnozwick

WinstonShnozwick Established Member

In the Templeplus configurator, go to the house rules button and check prestige classes.

3. Ertury

Ertury Member

I unlocked them but I can't get info about them.What are the feats or characteristics of prestige class?

4. WinstonShnozwick

WinstonShnozwick Established Member

You can only get prestige classes in level up after your first level. Hovering over them will show the prerequisites.

If you are referring to in game help for them, there is currently no in game documentation for the players to read about the classes. Check out d20srd.org for information right now.

5. sirchet

sirchet Force for Goodness Moderator Supporter

Also, if you hadn't noticed, you have to click on the button in the lower right corner of the classes page to switch to page of prestige classes.

I'm pointing this out because I freaking looked right past it the first time. :p

BrotherSmythe likes this.
  6. Ertury

Ertury Member

I'm getting info on d20 SR,thanks. :D Sirchet I saw the next button in game after 15 minutes!ahahah!When will the other prestige classe come out?

Our Host!